November 18, 2016
Intel Galileo - Gen 2 - Summary of features
This is my own list, with particular attention to buttons, lights,
and connectors on the board itself.
No video (thank goodness!).
- Intel Quark X1000 SoC
- 400 Mhz 32 bit x86 processor
- 512K of embedded SRAM
- 256M of RAM via a pair of chips.
- 8M of NOR flash with firmware (spi ?)
- ISA compatible
- Arduino compatible connectors
- Arduino signals can be jumper selected as 3.3 or 5 volt
- serial console as uart1 via 6 pin 3.3 volt connector
- another serial port (uart0?)
- SD card slot
- 10/100 ethernet
- 10 pin JTAG connector on bottom of board
- "mini" PCIE connector on bottom of board. (good for WiFi)
- inbound USB via micro connector
- outbound USB via the usual connector
- reboot button (for the processor)
- reset button (for Arduino sketch only).
- coin battery connector
- 8 pin ICSP connector
- led "OC" (overcurrent on USB)
- led "USB"
- led "L" (user controlled on pin "13")
- led "ON"
- led "SD"
Drop me a line!
Tom's Computer Info / firstname.lastname@example.org