May 12, 2022
This looks very good.
The following was launched by a newbie asking a lot of foolish questions, but ended up being a source
of many valuable sources of good information.
These are dated and somewhat pessimistic videos by Dave on FPGA:
- Youtube: EEVblog, "what is an FPGA"
- FPGA 4 Fun
- Youtube: EEVblog, "what is JTAG"
- Digilent: getting started with FPGA
- ASIC world
- ASIC world Verilog tutorial ( ** excellent )
- Fidus - hardware designers guide to Zynq (35 pages, PDF)
- Real Digital - Blackboard (Zynq)
- Real Digital - course in digital logic
- Configuring MIO pins
- Digital Design VHDL Youtube series ***
- Reddit: FPGA subreddit
- Reddit: verilog vs VHDL
- Reddit: good novice text for Verilog
- Reddit: textbook for Verilog
- Beyond circuits - FPGA tutorial using Zedboard
- Digilent: Zedboard, getting started with Zynq
- Zedboard: Zynq workshop for beginners
- Youtube: Zynq for beginners, part 1, Arty Z7, vivado
- Youtube: Zynq for beginners, part 2, Arty Z7, vivado
- Zynq, Vitis, hello world
- Digilent: Vivado versus Vitis
- Getting started with Spartan 3E and verilog
- VHDL versus Verilog
- A history of Verilog
- FPGA developer blog
- EEVblog forum, typical speed of an FPGA
- Nandland - FPGA LED blinker
Drop me a line!
Tom's Computer Info / email@example.com