If liberty means anything at all,
it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
Every now and then, I get a idea I feel like writing about.
Sometimes I read something that I just want to chime in on, so
not all of this is original inspiration, but it always expresses
my own views and opinions. You may not agree, or maybe you will,
that is entirely up to you
Here is an index to what I have so far:
- Make your Bed July 3, 2018
- Living cheap without being a cheapskate June 3, 2018
- Understanding Women May 6, 2018
- Don Quixote August 10, 2017
- War is a Racket May 24, 2017
- The Cowboy Way of Life May 22, 2017
- Propaganda April 13, 2017
- Edward Snowden November 21, 2013
- Zimmerman trial August 19, 2013
- Multitasking May 13, 2013
- Entertainment, Hollywood, and Guns May 13, 2013
- New Years Resolutions 2008
- Variety is the spice of life? 2008
- Police State 2008
Drop me a line!
Tom's Essays / email@example.com