Computer security, and the whole business of security in general is
a hot topic as the internet experiences explosive growth. Not to mention
that the whole business of espionage, cryptography, and intelligence has
always been of interest to computer people and layman alike.
Here are some sites that are vital, informative, worrisome, scary,
or just plain interesting.
Important security info sites
- CERT Coordination Center
- Internet Request For Comments (RFC)
- COAST Security Archive
- The WWW Security FAQ
Not so important sites
- squirrel.com home page
- The Linux HOWTO Index: HOWTO Index
- Copyware NeverLock Unlocks Unprotects Copy Protection
- X Window System Security
- Frequently Asked Questions for Comp.sys.sun.admin
- Sun Managers Summaries Archives
- Sun Support Documents
- Don't Spread that Hoax!
- The Risks Digest Volume 16: Issue 81
- sun-managers by thread
- SAGE - Code of Ethics
- Securing mobile devices
- Mobile device management guide
- Mobile security devices
- Mobile security report
- PHRACK MAGAZINE HOME PAGE
- Who's Watching Who?
- 2600 Magazine
- The Bovine RC5 Cracking Effort Headquarters!
- PGP Attacks
- UBC Theoretical Physics Web